Gas springs are available in a number of different lengths, forces and variations. They are also available in highly corrosion - resisting material.
BANSBACH mostly use high-quality stainless steel material, e. g. 1.4404 (V4A i.e. AISI-no. 316L) for the production of the stainless steel gas springs.
They are not only resistant to water but are commonly found in food, chemical and salt water applications. Please see our connecting parts available in stainless.
All gas springs in these high-quality product groups are made with a valve, with the exception of P-models and traction springs with damping.
- Highest corrosion resistance achieved through powder coated cylinders and CeramPro treated piston rod surfaces.
- Minimal friction for the production of lowest extension forces.
- Best life cycles.
- Protection against vibration and light side forces.
- Integrated grease chamber.
- Low breaks away forces.
- Installation and storage in any position.