Our agitators are characterized by the extreme low compressed air consumption.
This is achieved by our long-term tried and tested PTM drive technology on the basis of our radial piston principle.
Compared to simple agitators, mostly with a common vane motor, our agitators on the average need 90% less of compressed air.
Our agitators of the eco-Series ensure functional safety in hazardous environments - without compromises.
Certified by TÜV Süd, your agitating process in ATEX zone 0 is safe and carefree from now on.
- zone separation between zone 1 and zone 0
- ATEX certification II 1/2 G Ex h IIC T6 Ga/Gb X
- ATEX certification II 1/2 D IIIC T85°C Da/Db X
- hard-coated aluminium housing with grounding
- oil-free drive
- silicone-free and acetone-resistant sealings
- coating technology
- chemical plant engineering
- mills and milling plants
- chemical process vessels
- processing of paints, varnishes, adhesives, fillers and sealants
Sizes and accessories
Our agitators are available in four different sizes and nominal powers:
up to 60 litres
up to 60 litres with very viscous liquids
up to 200 litres
up to 600 litres / up to 200 litres with very viscous liquids