EasyDrive – Pneumatic radial piston motor
- Start / stop and shift in direction of rotation under full load possible
- Maximum torque from starting available
- Overload protected
- Maintenance free
- Low noise level
- Minimised air consumption at high performance
- Ex certification compliant to RL94/9/EG (optional)
- IP67 or IP68 and stainless steel housing (optional)
Five performance classes - two sizes
The modular construction of the pneumatic motors enables space-saving dimensions: They come in two sizes, the only difference being their diameters.
The smaller motors have a torque of 450 or 900 Ncm while the more powerful motors achieve 1,800 Ncm, 3,600 Ncm and 7,200 Ncm.
Within the two installation sizes, in the higher performance class there is merely a deviation of 15-22 mm in the installation depth.
Even when using the special EasyDrive gears, there is merely a deviation of a few centimeters in the installation depth. All other dimensions remain identical.
Our planetary gears manufactured specifically for EasyDrive can be used as speed reductions/ increases in order to adapt the rotary speed and/or torque as needed.
The speed increases of 3:1 and 9:1 and a speed reduction of 1:2 are available for this. Customised gear increments are available on request.
Along with the mounting holes on the engine cover, a mounting flange or a mounting bracket is optionally also available. This allows various installations of EasyDrive in the tightest space.
Additional options such as the IP68 protection class or a stainless steel engine enclosure also allow installation in harsh surroundings or even under water.
An Ex certificate for use in an explosive environment completes the extensive delivery programme.
Gast vane air motors/gearmotors
Known industry wide for their rugged construction and reliability, Gast Air Motors and air powered gear motors are available in both lubricated and oil-less models.
These air motors and gear motors are used in many industrial applications, from mixing equipment to running pump drives.
- Variable speed capabilities allow flexibility and versatility in any number of applications
- Cool-running operation means air motors can be used in ambient temperatures of up to 250° F (120° C)
- Non-electrical operation reduces the possibility of explosion from igniting flammable gases. ATEX (II 2 GDc T4) compliance as standard on catalogue listed Air Motors
- Self-sealing vanes take up their own wear, ensuring consistent output for thousands of hours of use
- Instantly reversible
- Compact and portable
- Operate in all positions
- Will not burn out
- Mounting flexibility
- Low-shock starts