Kollmorgen 2G Motion System
The Power to be More - Kollmorgen introduces the next generation of motion for more ambitious machines built on more capable performance and more confident engineering. The Kollmorgen 2G Motion System harnesses the full performance potential of the leading AKM2G servo motors and perfectly matched AKD2G drives designed to deliver unrivaled power density and control. The result is significantly enhanced torque, responsiveness and SafeMotion capabilities in a compact footprint that enables easy installation and total flexibility.
For existing machines, the Kollmorgen 2G Motion System is the simple, cost-effective upgrade path for maximum power and performance. Unprecedented performance simplifies design and deployment of lighter, more compact, more efficient and effective machines.
2G Motion System:
More Ambitious Machines
Create your most innovative machine and bring it to market faster, knowing that you can count on optimized motion. The 2G Motion System provides drives, motors and cables designed to work together for maximum performance without compromise or overdesign.
- AKM2G motors deliver an average of 30% greater torque than previous designs, with no change in package size or mounting. They’re paired with compact drives that save cabinet space while providing more system information and unparalleled tuning and control capabilities.
- The AKD2G dual-axis drives provide up to twice the power density, and all drives include I/O that can be expanded without increasing panel space requirements.
- AKD2G Integrated SafeMotion options and safe inputs support design of advanced features that improve operator safety and productivity. AKM2G offers a choice of Functional Safety compliant options to complete your system design.
- Kollmorgen's 2G Motion System is optimized to achieve the highest performance
More Capable Performance
Kollmorgen 2G Motion Systems provide drop-in motion performance, with minimal or no need to change existing machine design.
- Motors are available with a wide range of frame and stack-length combinations and electrical configurations. The Kollmorgen 2G Motion System gives you the flexibility and performance to create more productive machines that incorporate advanced SafeMotion functions in as small a footprint as possible, without compromise.
- Ensuring capable performance requires more than just a catalog of products. Kollmorgen’s co-engineering means you get the perfect fit for your application without a machine redesign or a back-to-the-drawing-board new project.
More Confident Engineering
Engineer your machine with confidence that it will perform to your highest expectations for motion power, precision and SafeMotion functionality.
- Count on Kollmorgen support to help you design and build a successful machine and keep it reliably productive, anywhere in the world.
- With our global footprint of manufacturing, design, application and service centers, you always have dependable supply, engineering assistance and support. So you can design, build, and go to market with assurance of superior performance and reliability.
- Beyond the 2G Motion System of motor, cables and drives, Kollmorgen also offers perfectly matched accessories, including filters, chokes, HMIs and more. By choosing Kollmorgen, you can be sure all components work seamlessly together to create an ideal motion system.
Kollmorgen 2G Motion System
The Power to be More - Kollmorgen introduces the next generation of motion for more ambitious machines built on more capable performance and more…
KEBA - KeTop Safe Wireless
Founded in 1968 KEBA is today an international company which derives its success from technological innovations, exacting quality standards and the…
Component separation easily and simply by Varioshaker 270 and 540
The latest developments of Variobotic GmbH: VarioShaker isn’t just a simple component separator
The VarioShaker 270 and VarioShaker 540 are the…
KEBA at SPS 2022 November 8-10
It's All About Listening. And Understanding.
Our partner, KEBA will take place live again at the SPS fair in Nuremberg and cordially invite you to…