Controlled pushing, lifting and adjusting including absolutely rigid locking in both directions.
When considerable forces influence moveable construction parts, the reliable locking is important.
The piston rod of the lockable easylift gas spring can be adjusted in every required position of the entire stroke by actuating the release pin.
Depending on the occurring forces in your application, we can design your lockable easylift gas spring for different load limits.
In this product line, the absolutely rigid locking easylift gas spring in both directions is a recognized innovation, worldwide.
- Highest corrosion resistance achieved through powder coated cylinders and CeramPro treated piston rod surfaces
- Minimal friction for the production of lowest extension forces
- Best life cycles
- Protection against vibration and light side forces
- Integrated grease chamber
- Low breaks away forces
- Installation and storage in any position
Technical parameters depending on type:
- Suspended, blocking, rigid blocking and one-way lockable versions
- Pressure force 0 to 2600 N
- Stroke 10 to 800 mm
- Progression 8-100%
- Standard, fast and slow operation