Prevention Is Our Top Goal!
Due to the increasing spread of the coronavirus, BIBUS Ltd. considers of importance to protect the health of people while ensuring orders are delivered in time with constant working.
Our colleagues do their best to keep customer service constant, despite the limitations of personal contact.
In accordance with the emergency introduced by the Hungarian Government and the emergency measures announced, we hereby inform you of the following.
- The necessary hygiene measures are communicated to the staff and transport partners in detail, and the disinfection is carried out daily.
- At several points in the building (office, storage, toilets, dining room), we placed a hand sanitizer and disposable paper towel on our colleagues.
- Receipt and delivery of goods are carried out under strict hygiene rules
- Some of our employees work from Home Office
- Our company replaces meetings for phone calls or video conferencing.
- Partner visits, trainings and meetings are interrupted so communication is done online and over the phone.
- We monitor continuously relevant developments and take prompt action as necessary.
Changes! From 1 September, 2020:
- We are able to receive our customers, partners personally at our company's premises only in justified cases and after prevoius consultation by phone,
- Using face mask and keeping the required 1.5 meter safety distance!
We believe that responsible behaviour and observing principles can successfully prevent or reduce the risk of infection.
The official information of BIBUS Ltd. can be found here >>> Click here
Your BIBUS Hungary Team